Come view our incredible and rare adult and baby tigers for FREE at Preservation Station, Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach!
Seeing the tigers is FREE during our normal hours of operation; however, a fee applies for participating in a very BRIEF photo encounter with baby tiger cubs or baby gibbons. Only adult tigers, tiger cubs, and baby gibbons are at this location (all other endangered species including our ligers and elephant are only part of our Wild Encounters Tour).
Note: If you’re wanting an immersive experience and lengthy experience with animals, please purchase one of our 3-hour Wild Encounters Day or Night Safari Tours (see Experience T.I.G.E.R.S. at top of page and click on either the Day or Night Safari Tour tab). While our Preservation Station photo encounter is a rare opportunity to hold a baby cub in brief photo shoot, it is not designed as a playing or petting experience.
Photo encounters are $100.00 for 1 person, plus $25.00 for each additional person (2nd, 3rd, and 4th persons). The fifth person is $100 more than the fourth, plus $25 for each additional person (6th, 7th, and 8th persons). Your photo encounter purchase provides funding for our conservation efforts around the world.
Price includes 1- 8×10 photograph of your choice for each group •All ages are welcome •All ages, including babies, are the same price • Children under 15 must be accompanied by a paid adult
After your photo encounter you will have the opportunity to purchase additional prints as well as a digital photo upload that will include all photos taken during your encounter.
Info and Hours of Operation:
Animals will be viewable for FREE at T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station nightly starting at:
- March 2nd – May 27th— 5 pm
- May 28th – Sept 3rd — 6 pm
- Sept 4th – Dec 23rd — 5 pm
* Animal Photo Encounters begin at the time of opening. Please arrive on time and immediately check-in with our staff. Guests with tickets/reservations will be admitted before those without reservation. You must check-in with our team. There may be a short wait after check-in, so please be patient.
* BOOK NOW! Although reservations are not required for this location, we strongly encourage all guests to reserve tickets for their Animal Photo Encounter.
* Your tour and/or photo encounter purchases at our locations (either Myrtle Beach Safari or Preservation Station) will help support the Rare Species Fund (RSF), which provides infrastructure, training, and support to international conservation programs worldwide. To date, RSF has donated more than $1 million and countless hours of professional expertise, engagement, and hands-on training to grassroots conservation program worldwide. These programs ultimately help to conserve tigers, lions, elephants, gorillas, chimpanzees, and many more species in their natural habitats.
* Please note, hours are subject to change based on weather and availability.
Please visit our Google listing for current information regarding the weather and hours of operation.
Phone Number: 843-361-4552 is an automated line for information only.
- No children under the age of 6 are allowed on the tour
- No still cameras or video cameras allowed
- No cell phones allowed
- No bracelets, chains, straps, long necklaces (nothing that dangles) allowed
- Do NOT wear white clothes on the tour
- No skirts or dresses on the tour (shorts are OK)
- Closed toe shoes are required – NO SANDALS OR FLIP-FLOPS
- You MUST be on our facility by 9:00am. Tours start at 10:00am. NO late arrivals are allowed – you must be on the facility by 9:00am.
- If you go to Preservation Station and do not follow the directions to the preserve from your email on the day of your tour, and you do no make it to the tour, your reservation will be forfeit and you will not be able to reschedule.
- ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR RESERVATION YOU ARE CONFIRMED! YOU WILL AT THAT TIME RECEIVE DIRECTIONS RULES AND GUIDELINES. THAT IS YOUR CONFIRMATION. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE DIRECTIONS PLEASE INFORM IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL MORNING OF RESERVATION!!!!
- Wild Encounters Tours are NON-refundable.
- If for any reason you cannot make your tour date, you may reschedule to any tour date available. This option never expires.
- Tours run from March 4, 2017 to October 9, 2017.
- This year we are also open Oct 14, Oct 21, & Oct 28.
- You must arrive by 9:00am, tour begins at 10:00am and will last for approx. 3 hours.
- You generally leave the preserve around 1:30-2:00.